Incorrect login or password
Labor dies of electrocution, Coorg
February 10th 2019
A labor died of electrocution in Siddapur station limits; Haalugunda. While picking pepper the aluminium ladder, which was used to pick pepper, touched the electric wire and Gundlupet resident Mahadeva Setty (40) died on the spot. He was picking pepper in Halugunda resident Rajesh's estate when the incident occurred. Accidentally the ladder came in contact with the electric wire, and the laborer who was on top of the ladder immediately fell to the ground and died on the spot. Siddapur police officer visited the place and have registered a case.
(This article is translated by xklsv internet media pvt. Ltd, from shakthidaily.info; the Shakthi Daily is not liable for any errors in translation.)